• Have you paid a contractor for services that were not completed to your satisfaction? Are you tired of waiting for someone to pay you what they owe you? Did someone cause damage to your home or car and refuses to reimburse you?
  • For an affordable filing fee, you can have a claim served on a defendant and be heard by a judge in Municipal Court within a period of several weeks. Municipal court is the quickest and easiest way to resolve disputes under $10,000.00. And oftentimes, service can be made on a corporation located outside the state at an address where they conduct business here.

Call today to discuss if Municipal Court is a good fit for your dispute.